Infatrini Powder is a nutritionally complete, high energy, high protein powdered feed for infants 0 – 18 months (or up to 9kg).
This is not a regular infant formula but a specialised product. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Infatrini Powder can be used for the dietary management of:
- Infants 0 – 18 months (or up to 9kg) with disease related malnutrition and growth failure
Patients with higher energy and protein requirements, such as:
• Cystic Fibrosis
• Cerebral Palsy
• Failure to thrive/faltering growth
• Cardiac disease
Infatrini is not suitable for the following:
- Patients with Galactosemia
- Patients with lactose intolerance
- Patients with Cow’s Milk Allergy
Infatrini must be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.
Always ensure you follow preparation instructions exactly as incorrect preparation can make your baby ill.
- Usage & amount to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Wash your hands. Use clean or sterilised utensils.
- Preparation per 100ml ready to feed:
- 90ml water of 40 degrees (preferably) + 4 levelled scoops
- Scoop size 5g
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Once opened, reseal packaging and use within one month
- Maximum 4 hour hanging time for tube feeding
- Always discard unfinished feeds
Demineralised water, skimmed cow’s milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil (contains soy lecithin), medium chain triglycerides (coconut and palm kernel oil), corn oil, single cell oil), lactose (from cow’s milk), dietary fibres (galacto-oligosaccharides (from cow’s milk sugar), fructo-oligosaccharides), whey protein (from cow’s milk), butter oil (from cow’s milk), tri calcium di citrate, refined tuna fish oil, potassium citrate, acidity regulator (citric acid), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), tri calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium L-ascorbate, inositol, calcium hydroxide, choline chloride, magnesium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, di potassium hydrogen phosphate, taurine, ferrous lactate, sodium hydroxide, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, beta carotene, zinc sulphate, cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-carnitine, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, retinyl acetate, uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, nicotinamide, guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, copper gluconate, D-biotin, thiamin hydrochloride, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, phytomenadione, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin.
Please refer to the second image on the left.