The only zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with arms UP.
Certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, this award winning SWADDLE UP™ is a swaddling solution to help your baby settle and establish a peaceful sleep routine, FROM DAY ONE™. Unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby's arms by their side or across their chest, the natural ARMS UP™ design of SWADDLE UP™, allows your baby to safely bring their hands to their mouth for true SELF-SOOTHING™ which means more sleep for the whole family. It’s also a whole lot faster and simpler to use, vs a traditional swaddle wrap. It has a built in twin zipper for easy nappy changes, especially at 3am.
Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows them to access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- No complicated wrapping
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 4 sizes: Newborn, Small, Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly