- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.
Lactose, Vegetable Oil [Sunflower Seed, Coconut, Rapeseed, Palm Fruit, Mortierella Alpina: Arachidonic Add (ARA)], L Moderately Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Cow's Milk) (Protein source), Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Fish Oil: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Carnitine), Potassium Phosphate, Citric Add, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, Choline, Niacin, Inositol, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid), Ferrous Sulphate, Probiotics 106 CFU/g (Bifidus Cultures), Zinc Sulphate, Nucleotides, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.