Nestle Pre Nan Preterm Infant Formula 400g for special medical purposes. For use from birth onwards to offer your baby sufficient vitamins and nutrients. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nestle Pre Nan Preterm Infant Formula 400g is specifically formulated to support low birthweight and preterm infants.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.
- 1 litre = 161g powder + 900ml water/scoop mass: 5.4g.
- Not to be used for parenteral administration sole source of nutrition.
Whey Protein (Cow Milk) (Protein Source), Maltodextrin, Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow's Milk) Protein Source, Lactose Source), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Oil [Rapeseed, Palm Fruit, Sunflower Seed, Crypthecodinium Cohnii: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Mortierella Alpina: Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Amino Acids (L-Histidine, L-Arginine, L-Cystine, Taurine, L-Carnitine), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, Choline, Niacin, Inositol, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid), Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Nucleotides, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Lactose, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenate.