Nestle Nestle Nan Anti-Regurgitation AR 800g is designed for special medical purposes. It is suitable, from birth to 36 months.This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nestle Nan Anti-Regurgitation Starter Infant Formula 800g is specially formulated to help with the nutritional needs of infants suffering from severe regurgitation. Corn starch is added in order to increase the viscosity of the formula and thus reduce the incidence of regurgitation. Not to be used for parenteral administration sole source of nutrition.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 4 weeks after opening.
Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow's Milk) (Protein Source), Lactose, Whey Protein (Cow's Milk) [Alpha-Lactalbumin and Protein Source), Starch (Potato, Maize), Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower Seed), Calcium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Chloride, Amino Acids (L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, L-Histidine, L-Canitine), Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, Choline, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Inositol, Biotin), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Citrate, Probiotics 106 cfu/g (Bifidobacterium Lactis Culture), Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate.