Nestle NAN Lactose Free 400g for dietary management of lactose intolerance and acute diarrhoea. Suitable from birth to 36 months. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
A lactose-free formula specifically designed for infants and young children with diarrhoea and lactose intolerance. Nan lactose free is suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition from birth up to 6 months of age. In acute cases of diarrhoea is critical to provide your baby with appropriate amounts of water and electrolytes. Untreated severe loss of water and electrolytes can easily lead to life-threatening dehydration. Therefore ask your healthcare professional for advice. Contra-indications: don not use Nan lactose free in case of galactosaemia or glucose-galactose malabsorption (Nan lactose free contains traces of residual lactose which some experts consider to be too high for such diseases). Nan lactose free contains glucose polymers as the only source of carbohydrates, ensuring low osmolality as well as easy digestion and absorption during diarrhoea and lactose intolerance
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.
- 1 litre = 161g powder + 900ml water/scoop mass: 5.4g.
- Not to be used for parenteral administration sole source of nutrition.
Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil [Palm Fruit, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower Seed, Crypthecodinium Cohnii, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Mortierella Alpina: Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Whey Protein (Cow's Milk) (Protein Source), Acid Casein (Cow's Milk) (Protein Source), Maltodextrin, Calcium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, Choline, Inositol, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Phosphate, Probiotic 106 CFU/G [Lactobacillus Reuteri Culture (DSM 17938#) Sodium Hydroxide, Amino Acids (Taurine, L-Carnitine), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Nucleotides, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenate. #Under license from BioGaia AB.