HiPP Stage 1 Organic Combiotic Starter Infant Formula 900g is a nutritionally complete, whey based, gentle infant milk, which is suitable from 0-6 months if baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Combining the benefits of nature with all we have learnt from breastmilk, it is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides, as well as all the important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients (required by law) that babies need to grow strong and healthy if not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding.
HOW TO USE
Usage Instructions: Feeding guide: Age (weeks/months) - 1st week -2nd week - 3rd-4th week - 2nd month - 3rd-4th month - from 5months on. Feeds per day - 5-7 -5-7 - 5-7 5 - 5 - 5. Level scoops per feed - 2 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 6- 7. Cooled boiled water (ml) - 60- 60 - 90 -150 - 180 -210. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than ithe volume stated. If you require more advice please consult your Registered Health Proffesional. Your baby doesn't necessarily need to finish the bottle completely . 4.3g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare HiPP? Always wash your hands before and sterilize all equipment thoroughly. Only one feed should be prepared at the time and do not prepare in advance. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Always prepare formula from scratch before every meal and feed it immediately.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean safe drinkable waterbefore every bottle feed. Let cool to approximately 50 degrees C. Do not use rerpeatedly boiled water.
- 3. Measure the required amount of previously boiled water into a sterilised feeding bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
- 4.Use enclosed scoop and add the correct number of scoops of powder. Add 1 level scoop (4.3g) of powder to every 30ml of water. Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
- 5. Place the sterlised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
- 6. Cool to drinking temperature (37 degrees C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Organic skimmed milk, organic demineralised whey powder, organic vegetable oils, prebiotic fibres (galacto-oligosaccharides from milk), organic lactose, calcium carbonate, LCP oils (vegetable, fish), potassium chloride, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vitamin mix (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, stabiliser (L-lactic acid), copper-lysine complex, potassium iodate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenate.
Not available for now