HiPP Stage 2 Organic Combiotic Follow-On Formula 900g is a nutritionally complete, follow-on milk, using only the finest organic milk. Suitable from 6-12 months. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
It is gentle and satisfying and contains PR'BIOTIK' oligosaccharides which support the growth of healthy bacteria in your baby's tummy. It also contains naturally occurring Omega 3 (alpha linolenic acid) which is important for healthy brain and nervous system development. It is superior to cows' milk because it is enriched with iron and other essential minerals and vitamins (as required by law). HiPP Organic follow on milk is an ideal complement to the weaning diet from 6 months onwards when moving from breast or infant milk feeding.
HOW TO USE
Usage Instructions: Feeding guide: Babies from 6 months onwards need about 600ml of HiPP Organic Follow-up formula per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods however this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice please consult your Registered Health Proffesional. Level scoops per feed - 5 - 6 - 7. Cooled boiled water (ml) - 150- 180-210. 4.7g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare HiPP? Wash your hands before and sterilize all equipment thoroughly.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean safe drinkable water before every cup feed. Let it cool down approximately 30 minutes .Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- 3. Measure the required amount of previously boiled water into a sterilised feeding cup (referring to the Feeding Guide).
- 4.Use enclosed scoop and add the correct number of scoops of powder. Add 1 level scoop (4.7g) of powder to every 30ml of water. Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
- 5. Place the sterlised cap on the cup and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds). DO NOT ADD SALT AND/OR SUGAR.
- 6. Cool to drinking temperature (37 degrees C) by holding the cup under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk formula before feeding.
Organic skimmed milk, organic vegetable oils, organic lactose, organic partially demineralised whey powder, prebiotic fibres (galacto-oligosaccharides from milk), calcium carbonate, vitamin mix (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12), potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, potassium iodate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenate.
Not available for now