HiPP Stage 3 Organic Combiotic For Young Children Formula 900g is a nutritionally complete, follow-on milk, using only the finest organic milk. Suitable from 12 months onwards. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Combining the benefits of nature with what we have learnt from breastmilk, HiPP Organic growing-up milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk.
HOW TO USE
Usage Instructions: Feeding guide: Young children and toddlers from approximately 12 months onwards need about 500ml of HiPP Organic formula per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods however this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice please consult your Registered Health Proffesional. Level scoops per feed - 5 - 6 - 7. Cooled boiled water (ml) - 150- 180-210. 4.7g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare HiPP? Wash your hands before and sterilize all equipment thoroughly.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean safe drinkable water before every cup feed. Let it cool down approximately 30 minutes .Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- 3. Measure the required amount of previously boiled water into a sterilised feeding cup (referring to the Feeding Guide).
- 4.Use enclosed scoop and add the correct number of scoops of powder. Add 1 level scoop (4.7g) of powder to every 30ml of water. Level off the powder with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press the powder.
- 5. Place the sterlised cap on the cup and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds). DO NOT ADD SALT AND/OR SUGAR.
- 6. Cool to drinking temperature (37 degrees C) by holding the cup under cold running water. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk formula before feeding.
Organic skimmed milk (protein source: cow's milk), organic lactose (derived from cow's milk), organic vegetable oils (palm kernel oil*, canola seed oil (not genetically modi?ed), sun?ower seed oil), organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, ferrous sulphate, sodium citrate, vitamins (vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodite, manganese sulphate, sodium selenate.
Not available for now