Nestle Nan Stage 3 Optipro H.A For Young Children 800g is a specially formulated milk which is partially hydrolysed and adapted. It is suitable for children from 12 months onwards. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nestle Nan Stage 3 Optipro H.A. Milk Powder 800g contains Bifidus BL - a natural probiotic that can help your little one develop a strong digestive system.
HOW TO USE
This product is not always sterile. It must be prepared and used appropriately. Feeding table: Age of infant - quantity per feed previously boiled water in ml* - quantity per feed number of measuring scoops** - no. of feeds per day formula - no. of feeds per day other foods. 12 months - 210 - 7 - 2 - 3***. *To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder. **Note: use only the enclosed scoop and ensure scoop is dry before and after use. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of the proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice. ***At this age children should be consuming frequent small meals (3-5) a day in addition to the milk feeds. Since individual needs vary, ask your healthcare professional for advice. Preparation:
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
Moderately Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Protein Source) (Cow's Milk), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oil [Palm Fruit, Rapeseed, Sunflower Seed, Mortierella Arachidonic Alpina: Arachidonic Acid (ARA)], Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fish Oil: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1, Niacin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid), Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Probiotics l06 CFU/g (Bifidus Cultures), Copper Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate.
Not available for now