- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.
Lactose, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Seed, Coconut, Rapeseed), Whey Protein (protein source) (cows milk), Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chlorides, Potassium Chloride, Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Carnitine), Fish Oil: Docosahexaenoic (DHA), HM Oligosaccharide (2 Fucosyllactose), Vitamins (Choline, C, Inostil, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, E, B2, A, B1, B6, Folic Acid, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Potassium Phosphate, Mortierella alpine: Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Nucleotides, Bifidobacterium lactis culture, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite.