- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Package insert provides instructions for the proper preparation and use in other languages.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool.
- Consult feeding table; pour exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.
Partially Hydrolysed Whey Powder (Cow's Milk)(Protein Source), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Seed, Coconut, Rapeseed), Maltodextrin, Lactose, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), HM Oligosaccharide (2 Fucosyllactose), Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, A, B1, B6, B2, Folic Acid, K1, Biotin, D3, B12), Mortierella Alpina: Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Bifidobacterium Lactis Culture, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate.