Novalac Aminova is an amino acid based formula that is lactose and sucrose free with added thickeners (Xanthan, pectin & starch) to treat severe cow’s milk protein allergies.
Usage Instructions: Please refer to the feeding guide on the image on the left. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated depending on their appetite. 5g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare Novalac Aminova? Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40 degrees C or heat clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40 degrees C.
- 3. Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle.
- 4. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (5g) per 30ml of water. Do not add sugar.
- 5. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- 6. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37 degrees C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Do not use after the expiry date written on the bottom of the tin. This product is packed under a protective atmosphere. Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.