Novalac AR Stage 2 is a follow on formula suitable for babies from 6-12 months. It is is a sucrose free, casein predominant formula with an added thickener (pre-treated corn starch) to help manage mild regurgitation of infants from 6 to 12 months.This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Novalac AR 2 is intended to treat babies with mild regurgitation. It reduces number of regurgitation and increases weight gain.
HOW TO USE
Usage Instructions: Please refer to feeding guide on the image on the left. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated depending on their appetite. 4.3g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare Novalac AR Stage 2? Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40 degrees C or heat clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40 degrees C.
- 3. Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle.
- 4. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30ml of water. Do not add sugar.
- 5. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- 6. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37 degrees C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Do not use after the expiry date written on the bottom of the tin. This product is packed under a protective atmosphere. Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Ingredients: Skimmed milk, lactose (milk), vegetable oils (palm fruit, soya bean, coconut), corn starch, minerals (cupric sulphate, ferrous sulphate, magnesium oxide, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, tricalcium citrate, zinc sulphate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, biotin, C, D3, E, folic acid, K1, niacin, pantothenic acid), antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols), choline bitartrate, inositol.
Please refer to the second image on the left.