Novalac Premium Symbiotic Stage 3 is a sucrose free growing up formula for toddlers between 12-36 months.
Usage Instructions: Feeding guide: 3 cups of 240ml each of Novalac Premium 3 should be given hot or cold daily to your child or used in the preparation of cereals, milk-based desserts or meals as part of a balanced diet (quantity recommended by health professionals). 1 tin of 800g allows you to prepare 23 servings. In a feeding-bottle: 1 level scoop (4.3g) for 340ml of water. In a cup: 8 level scoops in a big cup (240ml) of water. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated depending on their appetite. 4.3g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water.
Preparation Instructions: Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40 degrees C or heat clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40 degrees C.
- 3. Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle.
- 4. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30ml of water. Do not add sugar.
- 5. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved. 6. Let it cool to lukewarm temperature (37 degrees C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Do not use after the expiry date written on the bottom of the tin. This product is packed under a protective atmosphere. Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Skimmed milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm fruit, soybean, coconut, rapeseed), galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), lactose (milk), minerals (calcium carbonate, cupric sulphate, ferric pyrophosphate, magnesium chloride, magnesium oxide, manganese sulphate, potassium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium chloride, sodium selenite, tricalcium phosphate, tripotassium citrate, zinc sulphate), emulsifier (soy lecithin), fish oil, vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, biotin, C, D3, E, folic acid, K1,niacin, pantothenic acid), inositol, nucleotides (CMP, UMP, AMP, GMP, IMP), choline bitartrate, L-tryptophan, antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate), lactic culture (B. lactis)