Novalac Stage 1 IT is suitable for infants from 0 to 6 months. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Novalac IT 1 is a sucrose free, whey dominant formula with increased magnesium to help relieve and improve constipation for infants from birth to 6 months.
HOW TO USE
Usage Instructions: Feeding guide: Age (months) - 0 to 1 - 1 to 2 - 2 to 3 - 3 to 4 - 4 to 6. Feeds per day - 6-7 - 5 - 5 - 5 - 4. Level scoops per feed - 3-4 - 4 - 4-5 - 6 - 6-7. Cooled boiled water (ml) - 90-120 - 120 - 120-150 - 180 - 180-210. This is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated depending on their appetite. 4.3g measuring scoop enclosed. Always add one level scoopful to 30ml of cooled pre-boiled water. How to prepare Novalac IT 1? Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
- 1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilize them in boiling water.
- 2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40 degrees C or heat clean fresh mineral water with a low mineral content to 40 degrees C.
- 3. Pour the required amount of water (see feeding guide) into the bottle.
- 4. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see feeding guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30ml of water. Do not add sugar.
- 5. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- 6. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37 degrees C). Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding. Any formula left after feeding should be discarded immediately. Following the approval of your physician, it is recommended to introduce Novalac IT 1 progressively as follows: 1st day: 1 every 2nd baby feeding bottle. 2nd day: all baby feeding bottles. Infant formula from birth to 6 months: Usage: In case of protein allergies, prematurity, low-birth weight or in case of immuno-compromised infants, please seek advice from a qualified health professional. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Do not use after the expiry date written on the bottom of the tin. This product is packed under a protective atmosphere. Important notice: Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Demineralised Whey, Vegetable Oils (Palm Fruit, Soy, Coconut, Tocopherols), Lactose (Milk), Skimmed Milk, Minerals (Calcium Chloride, Tricalcium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Tripotassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodine, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (A, D3, E, K1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Taurine, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Choline Bitartrate.
Please refer to the second image on the left.