NutriniDrink Vanilla is a nutritionally complete, powder supplement for children from 1 to 12 years old. This is not a regular infant formula but a specialised product. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nutrini Drink Vanilla is a nutritionally complete, powder supplement that can be mixed to desired energy concentration.
Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children aged 1-12 years.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children
- Children with higher energy and protein requirements
- Growth failure
Also available in neutral flavour.
Usage Instructions: Always wash your hands before preparing. To prepare 100ml of feed at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml) add 5 level scoops (30.4g) powder to 75ml water. For other mixing guidelines refer to the back of the tin or consult with a healthcare professional.
• Stir briskly until dissolved
• Use prepared feed within 2 hours
• Always discard unused portion
• Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place
- Replace lid firmly after use
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within one month
Maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), caseinate (from milk), sucrose, tri potassium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium di hydrogen phosphate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, calcium carbonate, soy lecithin, vanilla flavour, choline chloride, sodium L-ascorbate, taurine, L-ascorbic acid, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, D-biotin, manganese sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, cupric sulphate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium fluoride, cyanocobalamin, retinyl palmitate, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, DL-α-tocopherol, cholecalciferol, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, phytomenadione.
Please refer to the second image on the left.