Pepticate is a hydrolysed whey-based infant formula for children allergic to cow’s milk. Suitable for infants 0-12 months. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nutritionally complete, extensively hydrolysed whey-based, powdered infant formula for children with mild to moderate cow’s milk allergy.
Usage Instructions: Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation.
• Each level scoop (4.5g) of Pepticate requires 30ml of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (13.6% w/v)
• Follow preparation instructions as stated on the ca
• Shake or stir formula immediately before use
• Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding
• Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula
• For tube feeding, “hang time” should not exceed 4 hours.
• Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place
• Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within one month
Hydrolysed whey protein (from milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, coconut, sunflower and single-cell oils), dietary fibre (galacto-oligo-saccaharides (from milk), poly-fructose) L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Leucine, L-Lysine Acetate, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Tripotassium Citrate, L-Glutamine, L-Proline, Emulsifier (E472c), fish oil, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Serine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, Sodium Chloride, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, L-Methionine, High Arachidonic Acid Single Cell Vegetable Oil, Magnesium L-Aspartate, High Docosahexaenoic Acid Single Cell Vegetable Oil, Tricalcium Citrate, M-Inositol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Uridine-5-Monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Nicotinamide, Inosine-5-Monophosphate disodium salt, Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Guanosine-5-Monophosphate disodium salt, Antioxidants (E304, E307, E306), DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Copper Sulphate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A Acetate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin
Please refer to the second image on the left.