Pepticate MCT 400g is an extensively hydrolysed, 100% whey formula for the dietary management of allergies and / or malabsorption. Scientifically designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of an infant 0-12 months. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
Nutritionally complete, extensively hydrolysed 100% whey infant formula indicated for severe/chronic diarrhoea, malabsorption, and sensitivity to cow’s milk or soya protein. Lactose and sucrose free.
Usage Instructions: Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided.
- Add one scoop of powder to every fluid ounce (30 mls) of water
- Follow preparation instructions as stated on the tin
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave over to prepare or warm formula
- To view the table for feed guidance only refer to the third image on the left
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within one month
Maltodextrin, Extensively hydrolysed whey protein (from milk), Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) oil, Vegetable oil (contains soy lecitin and ascorbyl palmitate), Emulsifier (Citric acid ester), tri Calcium phosphate, di-Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Sodium chloride, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Iron sulphate, Selenium, Zinc sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Copper sulphate, Acidity regulator ( Citric acid), Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Thiamine monohydrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, d-Bio n, Choline chloride, Arachidonic acid (from single cell oil), Docosahexaenoic acid (fromFish oil), An oxidants (Tocopherol and Sodium ascorbate), Taurine, Myo-inositol, L-Carnitie.
Contains Allergies: Fish, milk (from cows’ milk).
Please refer to the second image on the left.