A 100% natural origin insect repellent spray that is DEET free. The spray contains LippishieldTM – a natural blend of essential oils known for their insect repelling properties. The spray is safe for babies and children and can be used by adults too.
The Pure Beginnings 100% Natural Insect Repellent Spray is safe to use on babies as it does not contain DEET. With LippishieldTM – our proprietary blend of Lippia, Citronella, Neem and Lemon Eucalyptus, the spray provides protection against mosquitoes and other insects.
- Lippia Oil – from one of Africa’s most under-rated fragrant medicinal plants. It is widely credited as being antiseptic and is believed to be useful as a gargle for sore throats. The essential oil is high in ipsdienone, which is shown to repel insect pests.
- Citronella oil – a plant-based insect repellent that has been registered for this use since 1948. The United States Environmental Protection Agency considers oil of citronella as a biopesticide with a non-toxic mode of action.
- Neem Oil – is a key ingredient in providing a natural alternative to synthetic pesticides in agriculture. It is also effectively used in creams and balms to help deter insects.
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil – used in natural insect repellents to help provide hours of relief from biting insects.
- DEET FREE – Safe for babies
- 100% Natural-origin ingredients
Aqua (Water), Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil, Lippia Javanica Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
** Component of Natural Essential Oils
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
Shake well before use. Apply to exposed body areas. Repeat regularly for best results.
Do not spray the insect repellent directly onto the face. To apply, spray the product on your hands and then dab onto the face. The Pure Beginnings Insect Repellent Stick is an alternative to the spray and allows for easy application to the face.