Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel with Organic liquorice & marshmallow is a natural teething remedy formulated to soothe the pain and help relieve the soreness associated with teething. This non-medicated formula has quickly become a trusted aid for moms looking for a safe, natural alternative to conventional teething gels.
- Liquorice root extract– traditionally used as a numbing agent for teething
- Marshmallow root extract – has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile – helps with soothing and calming
- Xylitol – helps inhibit the bacteria that cause tooth decay
- Non-medicated formula
- Benzocaine and Clove oil free
- Petroleum and SLS-free
LIQUORICE AND MARSHMALLOW ARE NOT FLAVOUR INGREDIENTS
The key active ingredients in our Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel include liquorice and marshmallow root extracts. Both ingredients have historically demonstrated strong natural anti-inflammatory properties, thereby assisting in reducing swelling, inflammation and the corresponding pain associated with inflamed gums. Liquorice also acts as a mucoprotective agent – in other words it creates a soothing film over the gum, helping to relieve pain and inflammation in the affected area.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Xylitol, Ethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Althaea Ocinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Aqua (Water), Guar Gum, Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
99% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
Wash hands before use. Apply a small amount onto your finger and apply gently onto child’s gums. For best results massage into gums. Use as often as needed.
Whilst we recommend the use of the Pure Beginnings Soothing Teething Gel, here are some other tips you can also try to assist with teething discomfort:
- Allow your baby to gnaw or suck on a piece of chilled food like a whole carrot or a long piece of cucumber. The cold eases the pain, and these foods are easy for your baby to hold.
- Feeding your baby cold foods like yoghurt, apple puree and mashed up veggies can also soothe the ache.
- Place a sterilised teething toy in the freezer for your baby to chew on later to help relieve sore gums.
- How about trying our Matchstick Monkey teether? You can apply the teething gel on it so your little one's sore gums can get a quick relief with this fun teether.