S-26 LF Lactose Free Formula 400g is a lactose free special formula for babies from 0-12 months who are intolerant of lactose and or who have diarrhea. This product does not contain breastmilk, remember breastmilk is the best food for babies.
- 1. Wash hands and all feeding utensils well.
- 2. Boil all items for 5 minutes.Cover clean cups until used.
- 3. This product should be prepared with safe drinkable and previously boiled water before feeding. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes. Do not over boil water. When water is cool, pour correct amount into cup.
- 4. Using scoop provided, measure correct amount of powder. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife. Add powder to water. Do not make feeds stronger or weaker by adding extra powder or water.
- 5. If a cup is used, stir until powder dissolves completely. If bottle is used, attach teat, close bottle, shake well and test temperature by shaking a few drops onto inside of wrist. Milk should be lukewarm.To prevent choking, baby must be held upright while feeding.
- 6.Use only enclosed scoop.Prepare formula just before baby is to be fed.One feed should be prepared at a time.If preparing more than one feed, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.Discard unfinished feeds.
- Ingredients: - Lutein, AA+, DHA++, Taurine, Calcium & Nucleotides including IMP
- Not available for now